Inside Sales Representative (m/w)
Location: Amsterdam or Zurich (HQ)
Who we are
Anapaya (https://www.anapaya.net) is a spinoff of the prestigious Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich). We are a team of highly talented and motivated people from more than 8 different countries. Our goal is to expand internationally, selling and deploying our solutions globally.
Building on cutting-edge research in new network protocols, our products ensure a new level of control and transparency for global networking. Together with our partners Anapaya is building a next-generation global network through which we are delivering secure, performant, and trusted WAN communication to public and private organizations.
Our products include the Anapaya EDGE, an endpoint software gateway into the next-generation global network, Anapaya CONNECT, our global enhanced internet service and Anapaya CORE, our high-performance implementation of the SCION protocol for partnering service providers. Our customers are large multi-nationals and organizations handling critical and sensitive data such as financial institutions or health-care.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
The Inside Sales Representative role is a key role in the sales organization. Reporting to the Sales Director, he/she will be in a pivotal position between the Marketing and Sales teams. He/she will be providing direct support to the sales executives in qualifying and advancing leads from all incoming channels of the company. He/she will be up- or cross-selling in our existing customer base.
- Qualify leads from all incoming channels
- Complete and maintain accurate information sales pipeline/forecasts
- Conduct routine pre and post sales follow-up (call/mail to ensure that our prospects get the information they need to progress in their decision process)
- Identify decision makers within the targeted leads to begin a sales process
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary sales approaches
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal responses to potential clients
- Up- and cross-sell our solutions in our existing customer base
- Attend periodic sales training
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or IT
- 5+ years’ experience in selling
- Business software, Networking or IT solutions
- To large and medium size enterprises
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Domain expertise in the areas of
- Telecom / Networking and/or
- Network as a Service and/or
- System Integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other language(s) a plus.
We want you if
- You are a great communicator; concise, energetic and convincing
- You are extremely organized, not a day passes bye without you having cleared the tasks of the day (calling, qualifying, maintaining the CRM system, communicating with the sales and marketing colleagues to enhance our internal processes)
- You are not scared about calling or using smartly modern technique of selling, including social media
- You have already a great business acumen: you like to convince and see prospect customers sign deals you have initiated from scratch
What we offer
- Highly dynamic and agile work environment where you can make the difference
- On-Target-Earnings and Equity compensation depending on seniority
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off
Clarification: on some job boards, this position is advertised several times, with different locations:
- This is only to guarantee the referencing of the position in the different cities
- There is no need to apply for more than one advertisement: all applications are analysed by the same team
- We intend to hire a pool of 3 to 5 persons for to reinforce our sales department for Western Europe, but not necessarily one person for each role and city where the position is advertised, for the moment