Senior Sales Executive (m/w)
Location: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Munich, Paris or Zurich (HQ)
Who we are
Anapaya (https://www.anapaya.net) is a spinoff of the prestigious Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich). We are a team of highly talented and motivated people from more than 8 different countries. Our goal is to expand internationally, selling and deploying our solutions globally.
Building on cutting-edge research in new network protocols, our products ensure a new level of control and transparency for global networking. Together with our partners Anapaya is building a next-generation global network through which we are delivering secure, performant, and trusted WAN communication to public and private organizations.
Our products include the Anapaya EDGE, an endpoint software gateway into the next-generation global network, Anapaya CONNECT, our global enhanced internet service and Anapaya CORE, our high-performance implementation of the SCION protocol for partnering service providers. Our customers are large multi-nationals and organizations handling critical and sensitive data such as financial institutions or health-care.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive.
The Sales Executive role is a key role in the sales organization. Reporting to the Sales Director, he/she will be responsible for creating, nurturing customer relationships and execute programs to close deals for the company.
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment with immediate international ambitions and rapid growth
- Execute sales programs to achieve our quarterly sales objectives
- Engage personally in white spaces accounts
- Work with a nascent channel promoting Anapaya solutions
- Work on the end-to-end satisfaction of our customers. Act as a trusted advisor.
- Champion the usage of our internal tools (Forecasting, CRM, etc.)
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing to optimize our customer lifecycle
- Travel regionally to destinations where our customers and partners are present
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Economics
- 10+ years’ experience in selling
- Business software, Networking or IT solutions to
- Financial Services and/or
- Manufacturing and/or
- Critical infrastructure industries
- Large enterprise sales
- Hybrid sales (direct and indirect)
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas over long periods and across geographies
- Deep domain expertise in the areas of
- Telecom / Networking and/or
- Network as a Service and/or
- Software as a Service and/or
- System Integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the local language of the country you apply for.
We want you if
- Selling value to our prospects and customers is what you like the most in your role
- Not scared of selling a new disruptive networking technology in a market where large incumbents are present
- You are an amazing communicator; concise, energetic and convincing
- Your personal success will be the success of the company and vice versa
What we offer
- Highly dynamic and agile work environment where you can make the difference
- On-Target-Earnings and Equity compensation depending on seniority
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off
Clarification: on some job boards, this position is advertised several times, with different locations:
- This is only to guarantee the referencing of the position in the different cities
- There is no need to apply for more than one advertisement: all applications are analysed by the same team
- We intend to hire a pool of 3 to 5 persons for to reinforce our sales department for Western Europe, but not necessarily one person for each role and city where the position is advertised, for the moment