Sales Director (m/w)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Who we are
Anapaya (https://www.anapaya.net) is a spinoff of the prestigious Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich). We are a team of highly talented and motivated people from more than 8 different countries. Our goal is to expand internationally, selling and deploying our solutions globally.
Building on cutting-edge research in new network protocols, our products ensure a new level of control and transparency for global networking. Together with our partners Anapaya is building a next-generation global network through which we are delivering secure, performant, and trusted WAN communication to public and private organizations.
Our products include the Anapaya EDGE, an endpoint software gateway into the next-generation global network, Anapaya CONNECT, our global enhanced internet service and Anapaya CORE, our high-performance implementation of the SCION protocol for partnering service providers. Our customers are large multi-nationals and organizations handling critical and sensitive data such as financial institutions or health-care.
We are looking for our Commercial Director!
The Sales Director role is a key senior role in the organization, and proactive shaper and driver of the company strategy. Reporting to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for the strategic and operational oversight of the worldwide sales and presales organization.
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment with immediate international ambitions and rapid growth
- Define and execute the sales strategy needed to achieve our sales revenues objectives
- Achieve our quarterly objectives by optimizing the use of all our internal resources
- Engage personally with customers along your team members
- Provide leadership for best practices in Sales and Presales (seamless forecasting, CRM usage, “Lead to Cash”, etc)
- Build and lead individuals and team across multiple regions
- Build a vibrant channel promoting Anapaya solutions
- Work on the end-to-end satisfaction of our customers through the customer lifecycle
- Travel internationally to destinations where our customers and partners are present
- Interact at times, with the CEO, in fundraising presentations with Venture Capital companies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Economics
- 10+ years’ experience in the areas of
- Sales management with complex business software / IT solutions
- Large enterprise and mid-market sales
- Hybrid go-to-market (direct and indirect)
- Track record of selling successfully over long periods and across geographies
- Ability to coach and lead a team of Sales and Presales people across continents
- Deep domain expertise in the areas of
- Telecom / Networking and/or
- Network as a Service and/or
- Software as a Service and/or
- System Integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We want you if
- Convincing and selling value to our prospects and customers is what you value the most
- Selling a new disruptive networking type in a market where large incumbents are present do not scare you
- You are an amazing communicator; concise, energetic and convincing
- Your success will be the success of the company and vice versa
What we offer
- Highly dynamic and agile work environment where you can make the difference
- On-Target-Earnings and Equity compensation depending on seniority
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off